So yesterday, I enjoyed my usual breakfast and lunch, and later had a fabulous dinner of suhi and a seaweed salad. Plus, a delicious frozen yogurt with fresh bananas and oranges. Today I discovered a great lunch, Paneer (similar to tofu) Masala with spinach basmati rice from Trader Joe's. Such a yummy vegatarian meal!! Tonight's dinner was black bean and cheese quesadilla's and a green salad with cilantro dressing. Oooh! So good!!
So, tomorrow I am striving for my perfect morning, let me explain: Wake up early (while it is still dark), light candles, make a cup of tea and check out facebook, walk Jag, head to the park for a 20 minute jog, make Shaka a chai latte, shower, do hair and make-up (all while watching The Golden Girls) and head out the door by 8:20am. That sounds sooo nice. I hear and read about people rising with the sun, and I am so very envious. Damnit, I wanna rise with, no BEFORE, the sun! I'm doin' it, guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

People that rise with sun are dead asleep before 10'o clock news come on. You're a night owl like me. 1 am watching Oprah.
ReplyDelete