Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mini cookies vs. Many cookies

As far as food goes, I almost did alright today. My usual breakfast: turkey sausage, whole wheat english muffins, fruit , and green tea. Lunch was leftovers from last night: homemade pizza (whole wheat pizza crust, turkey pepperoni, and skim mozzarella), followed by black bean and cheese quesadillas (whole wheat tortillas). All of that was fine...I may have lost a little control with the snacks though. I have these yummy, mini, organic chocolate chip cookies that equal 140 calories if you eat about 7. I had 7...and then I had 3 more, maybe 4...then I had two pieces of chocolate...a 90 calorie granola bar...and tortilla chips and salsa. it was all so sweet and salty...i was too weak.

Also, there was no workout! I had an early morning appointment to have my car inspected and then the skies opened as soon as I walked in the door after work. So, I guess I'll have to double up tomorrow. My plan is to wake up around 6:00 am...I am doubtful, and it's only day 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment