Okay, so I did not wake up early enough for a jog. But, I did do my Pilates DVD!! Hooray!! I only worked on my abs, but I still feel quite accomplished! I ate a healthy and delicious breakfast with hot green tea. So far, we are off to a good start. Lunch will probably be a veggie sandwich (zip it, Shaka)...delish!
My challenge for today: more exercise. If the weather stays nice until I get off of work, I will be walking home. That's about a 30 minute walk, plus there's a little hill. And since my fiance will be at home waiting for me, it will not be a leisurely walk!! He's too cute for me to just be strollin'!! I will check back in this evening to share how that went (or if it happened at all).
*I need a new nighttime dessert. After most meals, I crave something sweet and I'm not satisfied until I get it! I remember that I had purchased these great soy ice cream sandwiches that tasted fabulous and had very few calories, fat or sugar! They were called Little Dreams. I offered them to my fiance, and after finding out that they were not real ice cream, he called them Little Nightmares...don't laugh, it wasn't nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You should try yogurt. Especially yoplait has all those yogurts that are not really sweets like Boston Creme Pie, which is yummy. Or even greek yogurt with honey, has protein and natural yummy stuff.
ReplyDelete